Ideally located in each city, Accent Study Centers are staffed by an experienced, multicultural team offering student support and mentoring, housing, health and safety, and a regular series of activities to facilitate cultural integration. Each center includes:
- A central reception area facilitating frequent check-ins and a strong relationship between students and the Accent team
- Multiple, multipurpose classrooms with audiovisual equipment and adaptability for studio-based courses in art, architecture and design
- WIFI access throughout classrooms and common spaces
- A student lounge and computer lab with printing services
- Full support for faculty program directors including a dedicated program coordinator, shared office space to facilitate exchanges with local Accent faculty, logistical expertise to source and arrange course visits in the host-city, opportunities for private space for office hours, and administrative services such as printing and photocopying.