Your campus away from campus.
Our Study Centers
Ideally located in each city, Accent Study Centers are staffed by an experienced, multicultural team offering student support and mentoring, housing, health and safety, and a regular series of activities to facilitate cultural integration. Each center includes:
- A central reception area facilitating frequent check-ins and a strong relationship between students and the Accent team
- Multiple, multipurpose classrooms with audiovisual equipment and adaptability for studio-based courses in art, architecture and design
- WIFI access throughout classrooms and common spaces
- A student lounge and computer lab with printing services
- Full support for faculty program directors including a dedicated program coordinator, shared office space to facilitate exchanges with local Accent faculty, logistical expertise to source and arrange course visits in the host-city, opportunities for private space for office hours, and administrative services such as printing and photocopying.
Washington University in St. Louis Olin Business School students participate in European Study Tour final presentations in Brussels, Belgium
Programming Across Europe
Multi-city programs are increasingly of interest to U.S. students. Programs frequently include more than one Accent Study Center. Additionally, for specialized projects with established partners, we develop and support programming across Europe and beyond, from Brussels to Fez, Lisbon to Sarajevo. Locations are chosen with our partners to address a specific learning goal and the program development process is expanded to include thoughtful research of program opportunities and identification of highly qualified and experienced local partners. Examples include:
- An Executive MBA seminar spanning Madrid, Brussels, Belgium and The Netherlands
- A summer program in Madrid and Sarajevo exploring the impact of EU economic policy on entrepreneurship in post-recession and post-conflict economies