In keeping with the guiding principles of Olin Business School’s international portfolio, we design all the school’s programs to be highly experiential and comparative which translates to full-time internships, consulting projects with local companies and immersive experiences alongside local students. The current semester portfolio includes:
- London Signature Semester with full-time Internship
- Madrid direct-enroll hybrid with Carlos III University
- France-Italy Business in Europe Semester — includes consulting project and was developed to include core curriculum (OB/HR) and an impacted campus elective (Game Theory Economics)
Over the years, we have worked with Olin to navigate changes in curriculum and student profile as well as to expand their summer program portfolio to include:
- Madrid-Sarajevo Comparative Entrepreneurship — consulting program proposed to expand experiential offerings beyond Western Europe
- European Capital of Culture program for new Business of the Arts minor — seminar and consulting assignment in London and one of the annual Capital of Culture cities
We also coordinate Olin’s signature European Study Tour, and research and consulting project on European economic integration, including students in our Study Center cities as well as Olin cohorts from Copenhagen, Milan, Koblenz, and Barcelona.